Ivy Hill Saints T-Ball will begin practice on March 7th, 2020.
T-Ball players ages 4-7 years of age.
Baseball will be ages 8-10 years of age.
T-Ball General Rules:
Any situation not covered by these rules will be governed by the 2019 Official Regulations and Playing Rules Green Book issues by Little League International Inc.
- This is a NON-competitive league — there are no standings, zero tolerance for arguments with coaches and players.
- Five Swings per batter or until ball is hit in play.
- An at bat does not end on a foul ball. Batter continues to bat.
- T-Ball games will be limited to 1.5 hours or 3 innings.
- All infielders will be switched every inning
- Pitchers must wear helmets
- All out-fielders will play on the line between infield and outfield
- Batting order- The whole line-up bats every inning.
- No on-deck batters and no swinging bats in the dugout are permitted.
- If a runner is out, it is the discretion of the coaches to have them leave the base or stay on base.
- A batter cannot attempt to advance to second base.
- Outfield positions are permitted as follows: Left Field, Left Center, Center, Right Center, and Right Field
- Infield positions are permitted as follows: Third Base, Shortstop, Second Base, First Base and Catcher and two Pitching positions ( on each side of the mound )
Go to the Registration page to register your student/ athlete online. You can also pay through CashApp, check, or cash on the day of practice.